The high-speed IXA SCARA Robot holds the fastest cycle times and yet achieves a lower price than previous SCARA models. The arch motion smoothly blends both horizontal and vertical motion to accomplish continuous high-speed cycle times.
- Fastest Cycle Times : The following measurements were taken during arch motion cycle operation under the following conditions.
- Achieves a Lower Price : The new SCARA robot is even more affordable than previous models. Plus, it offers even better performance and functionality.
- Low Vibration, Accurate Positioning : Higher rigidity and optimized control mean significantly less vibration while stopping.
- Equipped with a Battery-less Absolute Encoder as Standard : There is no need to replace batteries and less maintenance.
- Mechanical Structure/Features
There are no comments to display.